RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTOS: Rollins & Ambrose Debut New Ring Gear!
- PHOTOS: Seth Rollins Debuts New Ring Gear!
- EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: RAW Script For June 2, 2014!
- PHOTO: Luke Gallows' New Real-Life Wife!
- PHOTOS: Bray Wyatt's Hot Real-Life Sister!
- PHOTO: "Selfie" Of Tessmacher Getting A Massage!
- PHOTO: Brooke Hogan Shows Off Her Hot Body!
- PHOTOS: Candice Michelle's Busty Bikini Shots!
- PHOTO: Stacy Keibler Shows Off Her Baby-Bump!
- PHOTO: Natalya & Her Hot Real-Life Sister!
– Kevin Nash tweeted the following: “Just to set the record straight Kevin Nash….Me ,never held any WWF or WWE world title .Guess those Nash powerbombs really F—ked Punk up. Hope Punk stays champ always a good segment on Raw.You should be proud you surpassed Jimmy Carter tonight. Feed me more in reverse sounds like who’s next..Everyone want’s Punk beat by Ryback& Cena cleared.WWE has done their job.Now buy the PPV, Clean jobs never have a down side.”<
– It was announced at the WWE SmackDown tapings that Santino Marella and Zack Ryder will face Heath Slater and Jinder Mahal on the Survivor Series-pre-show, which airs on Youtube, Facebook and the WWE website at 6:30 PM CT.
– Dallas News reports that former WWE Tough Enough winner and Strikeforce MMA fighter Daniel Puder, along with his anti-bullying foundation MyLife MyPower is working with Dallas police to “educate schools on the impacts of bullying.”
Puder has visited several DISD schools, presented by the Dallas Police Department, and spoke with them about how he was bullied in grade school.
Puder won WWE’s $1 million Tough Enough challenge in 2004 but was released less than a year later. He is undefeated as a MMA fighter. At one point in his WWE career he almost broke Kurt Angle’s arm in a “shoot” on SmackDown.