RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTOS: HBK's New Look Revealed!
- PHOTO: The Rock Buys Tamina Snuka A Car!
- PHOTO: WWE's Newest Developmental Diva!
- PHOTO: Evan Bourne's Latest X-Ray Pics!
- PHOTO: Michael Cole In Makeup Room At RAW!
- PHOTO: John Cena Working Out At The Gym!
- PHOTO: Another WWE Star & Diva Dating!
- PHOTOS: The Original WWE Fandangirl!
- PHOTO: Brand New Candice Michelle Bikini Shot!
- PHOTO: Kelly Kelly & Her HOT Mom In Their Bikinis!
Source: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter
As noted before, the December 5th WWE RAW Supershow did a 2.96 cable rating with 4.35 million viewers, with less than usual competition from a NFL Monday Night Football game that did a 7.10 rating with 9.47 million viewers.
In the segment breakdown, the opener with John Cena, The Miz, Alberto Del Rio, Dolph Ziggler and John Laurinaitis did a 3.29 rating, which was the high point of the show.
The Miz vs. Randy Orton lost 275,000 viewers from the opener. Backstage segments with John Cena, Zack Ryder, John Laurinaitis, David Otunga and Kevin Nash plus the Del Rio vs. Daniel Bryan match lost 149,000 more viewers.
Beth Phoenix and Natalya vs. Eve Torres and Kelly Kelly lost 453,000 viewers, John Cena vs. Zack Ryder gained just 221,000 viewers with a 2.85 rating, bad for the 10pm time slot.
The backstage segment with Cena begging for Ryder’s second chance and Mark Henry vs. Ryder gained 100,000 viewers. Santino Marella vs. Kevin Nash, a match they hyped as Nash’s first on RAW in years, lost 179,000 viewers. Dolph Ziggler vs. Sheamus gained 109,000 viewers while the TLC contract signing with CM Punk, Del Rio, Miz and Laurinaitis gained 621,000 viewers to a 3.28 overrun rating.
In the overrun demographics, Male Teens went from a 2.4 to a 2.7, Males 18-49 went from a 2.8 to a 3.2, Female Teens went from 0.8 to 0.7 and Females 18-49 went from a 1.6 to a 1.9.