RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTOS: Rollins & Ambrose Debut New Ring Gear!
- PHOTOS: Seth Rollins Debuts New Ring Gear!
- EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: RAW Script For June 2, 2014!
- PHOTO: Luke Gallows' New Real-Life Wife!
- PHOTOS: Bray Wyatt's Real-Life Sister!
- PHOTO: "Selfie" Of Tessmacher Getting A Massage!
- PHOTO: Brooke Hogan Posts Some New Pics!
- PHOTOS: New Photos Of Candice Michelle!
- PHOTO: Stacy Keibler Shows Off Her Baby-Bump!
- PHOTO: Natalya & Her Real-Life Sister!
– WWE.com has posted a new article looking at the 20-year anniversary of when ECW changed from Eastern to Extreme with Shane Douglas throwing down the NWA World Title. In the article, WWE.com interviews former ECW owner Paul Heyman about that fateful night. To read the full article, click here.
– As noted earlier, starting with the fall TV season (2013-2014), the Nielsen company will begin counting households that don’t watch TV traditionally (i.e. over the air antennas, cable, etc.). TVbythenumbers.com is now featuring an article explaining the changes that Nielsen plans to put forth starting this fall with now including “non-traditional TV households” that are viewing content via online streaming providers. The early estimate right now is that an additional 1.5 million households will now be factored into the overall household average. This change would result in overall ratings seeing a drop going forward with the upcoming fall season and beyond. What this means for WWE and TNA television programming is that even though the new homes being accounted for may not receive the channels they are carried on (USA Network and Spike TV), they have been added to the new category of having the potential to watch.
– Former WWE Diva and TNA Knockout Awesome “Kharma” Kong returned to the ring at last Friday’s SHINE 12 iPPV event. During the show, she defeated Mercedes Martinez. It should be noted that she has lost a TON of weight in recent months. If you’re interested, you can click here to view photos of Kharma’s shocking new look. Wow!!