RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTO: John Cena Working Out At The Gym!
- PHOTO: Another WWE Star & Diva Dating!
- PHOTOS: The Original WWE Fandangirl!
- PHOTO: Brand New Candice Michelle Bikini Shot!
- PHOTO: Kelly Kelly & Her HOT Mom In Their Bikinis!
- PHOTO: Jimmy Uso & Naomi Dating In Real-Life!
- PHOTO: Sheamus Drinking A Huge Beer!
- PHOTOS: JBL & His Wife At The Zoo!
- PHOTO: CM Punk & Eve Torres At Gracie Camp!
- PHOTOS: New WWE Diva Eva Marie! *HOT*!
– Bellator Fighting Championships will be holding a media event on Thursday at Universal Studios in Orlando, FL from 3PM ET to 6PM ET. King Mo Lawal, who is under contract to Bellator and TNA, is one of several fighters who is scheduled to appear.
– Speaking of Muhammed “King Mo” Lawal, he recently spoke about starting his pro wrestling training. Here is what he had to say… “I’m doing pro wrestling this fall. I’m excited about it (and I’ve been) talking with Kurt Angle. I leave for wrestling school next month. I’ve narrowed it down to a few (finishing moves). I’m going to try to blow people’s minds – I want to do my own moves.”
– Rob Van Dam talks about his standing in the Bound for Glory Series and what he does to prepare for a match to help prevent injury and give himself the edge in the ring. He also talks about life in California. They also take some time to talk about former TNA wrestler Sabu and what he has been up to. You can check out the latest edition of “TNA Today” below: