RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTOS: Rollins & Ambrose Debut New Ring Gear!
- PHOTOS: Seth Rollins Debuts New Ring Gear!
- EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: RAW Script For June 2, 2014!
- PHOTO: Luke Gallows' New Real-Life Wife!
- PHOTOS: Bray Wyatt's Real-Life Sister!
- PHOTO: "Selfie" Of Tessmacher Getting A Massage!
- PHOTO: Brooke Hogan Posts Some New Pics!
- PHOTOS: New Photos Of Candice Michelle!
- PHOTO: Stacy Keibler Shows Off Her Baby-Bump!
- PHOTO: Natalya & Her Real-Life Sister!
– Jason David Frank, who played the Green Ranger in the original Mighty Morphin Power Rangers, recently spoke with The Roman Show and said he’d like to face CM Punk in an MMA fight. Frank said that barring that he would like to do a kickboxing match or even pro wrestling match against Punk, who is a practicioner of jiu jitsu. Frank has competed in MMA before.
“CM Punk is legit, many people think he isn’t but he is,” Frank said on the show. He also noted he would like to face Jean Claude Van Damme, saying he would “bring out the Green Ranger versus Bloodsport.” You can hear the full podcast at the above link.
– Muhammed “King Mo” Lawal (10-2 MMA, 2-1 BFC) will face Jacob Noe (12-2 MMA, 3-1 BFC) and Vitaly Minakov (11-0 MMA, 2-0 BFC) faces Ryan Martinez (10-2 MMA, 3-1 BFC) at Bellator 97. The show takes place July 31 at Santa Ana Center in Albuquerque, NM with the following card…
Michael Chandler vs. David Rickels – for lightweight title
Ben Askren vs. Andrey Koreshkov – for welterweight title
Muhammed Lawal vs. Jacob Noe – Summer Series light-heavyweight tourney final
Ryan Martinez vs. Vitaly Minakov – Summer Series heavyweight tourney final
Rob Emerson vs. Patricio Freire
Speaking of King Mo, he recently spoke about his upcoming fight with Jacob Noe at Bellator 97. Mo is obviously not a fan of Mr. Noe as you can see below…
“I don’t like him. I don’t like the gym he trains at. He’s fake. He talks a lot of trash behind my back, and I hope that he’s here listening, or ya’ll can tell him this because I’m going to beat the brakes off of him. I’m going to whoop his ass so bad I’m going to retire him. I’m going to make sure he goes back crying to his family again because last time we both lost, he was crying, talking about how he misses his family. I’m going to make sure that happens again. I can’t stand the dude. I can’t stand anybody that’s affiliated with him. I’m going to punish this dude. I’m serious.”