RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTOS: Rollins & Ambrose Debut New Ring Gear!
- PHOTOS: Seth Rollins Debuts New Ring Gear!
- EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: RAW Script For June 2, 2014!
- PHOTO: Luke Gallows' New Real-Life Wife!
- PHOTOS: Bray Wyatt's Real-Life Sister!
- PHOTO: "Selfie" Of Tessmacher Getting A Massage!
- PHOTO: Brooke Hogan Posts Some New Pics!
- PHOTOS: New Photos Of Candice Michelle!
- PHOTO: Stacy Keibler Shows Off Her Baby-Bump!
- PHOTO: Natalya & Her Real-Life Sister!
Credit: WWE Magazine
Kofi Kingston says he doesn’t care what people think about his in-ring performances.
The latest issue of WWE Magazine (cover-dated January 2014) features the 2013 WWE Magazine Awards and the seven-time mid-level champion was voted by fans as “Most Underrated.” Kingston, however, doesn’t care for the moniker.
“I don’t really care what people think about me,” Kingston remarked to WWE Magazine about being called underrated. “I think if someone’s underrated, that they’re under appreciated. I’m fully confident in my abilities, I know every night, in my mind, that I’m going to have a good match. People feel underrated when they think they’re not getting the credit they deserve. That’s why I don’t care that much about what people think.”