RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTO: Evan Bourne's Latest X-Ray Pics!
- PHOTO: Michael Cole In Makeup Room At RAW!
- PHOTO: John Cena Working Out At The Gym!
- PHOTO: Another WWE Star & Diva Dating!
- PHOTOS: The Original WWE Fandangirl!
- PHOTO: Brand New Candice Michelle Bikini Shot!
- PHOTO: Kelly Kelly & Her HOT Mom In Their Bikinis!
- PHOTO: Jimmy Uso & Naomi Dating In Real-Life!
- PHOTO: Sheamus Drinking A Huge Beer!
- PHOTOS: JBL & His Wife At The Zoo!
– In an interview with MLW.com Radio, Konnan said that while he didn’t like working for Eric Bischoff in WCW, he understood why he acted the way he did.
He said: “Eric was a dick, but imagine having to deal with Hogan, Nash, Hall, Ultimate Warrior, Luger and whoever else he had to deal with. Then you had these underneath rebels like Raven, myself and other guys. It was a bitch for him to have to run that company. Kevin Sullivan, Ric Flair, everyone had their cliques, everyone had their agendas, trying to one up each other. That’s just how it was. It was like a shark tank inside of a pressure cooker. It was dog eat dog, so it was very competitive. It was also very ugly.”
He also discussed Scott Hall’s issues, Mike Tyson partying at a recent Los Angeles event, his record deal with Tommy Boy, drama with rapper Fat Joe, the nWo reunion in California, his thoughts on the Scott Steiner-TNA lawsuit, doing Children’s Theater and whether or not he has a pet lion.
– Here’s a video of Taeler Hendrix talking about the OVW title and TNA Wrestling:
– Here are the final two episodes of FCW TV:
July 8th – featuring Richie Steamboat vs. Antonio Cesaro:
July 15th – featuring Dean Ambrose vs. William Regal in their anticipated re-match: