RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTOS: Rollins & Ambrose Debut New Ring Gear!
- PHOTOS: Seth Rollins Debuts New Ring Gear!
- EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: RAW Script For June 2, 2014!
- PHOTO: Luke Gallows' New Real-Life Wife!
- PHOTOS: Bray Wyatt's Hot Real-Life Sister!
- PHOTO: "Selfie" Of Tessmacher Getting A Massage!
- PHOTO: Brooke Hogan Shows Off Her Hot Body!
- PHOTOS: Candice Michelle's Busty Bikini Shots!
- PHOTO: Stacy Keibler Shows Off Her Baby-Bump!
- PHOTO: Natalya & Her Hot Real-Life Sister!
Konnan feels sorry for fans who ordered tonight’s Elimination Chamber pay-per-view event, saying they were “ripped off.”
“Today i was reminded why i dont watch WWE PPV’s, feel sorry for those who pay..#RippedOff,” wrote Konnan on Twitter following the show, who was urged to watch it by a friend.
Offering his take on Elimination Chamber, Konnan wrote, “Bad finish in the Usos match, they are over with da fans..Shield/Wyatts match very good, great camerwork at the end..Whichever Funkadactyl wrestled AJ, still sucks..Match had about as much heat as an icecube in a freezer in da northpole..Wow, Batista has turned ADR babyface,they hate him..Fans have chanted CM Punk, Bryan. & even Lesner & Y2J during da match..”
The WWE World Heavyweight Championship Elimination Chamber Match concluded with Kane assisting Randy Orton to defeat Daniel Bryan. In response to the finish, Konnan wrote, “Wow, how many different ways are there to fuck Daniel Bryan? #Incredible.”