RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTOS: Rollins & Ambrose Debut New Ring Gear!
- PHOTOS: Seth Rollins Debuts New Ring Gear!
- EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: RAW Script For June 2, 2014!
- PHOTO: Luke Gallows' New Real-Life Wife!
- PHOTOS: Bray Wyatt's Real-Life Sister!
- PHOTO: "Selfie" Of Tessmacher Getting A Massage!
- PHOTO: Brooke Hogan Posts Some New Pics!
- PHOTOS: New Photos Of Candice Michelle!
- PHOTO: Stacy Keibler Shows Off Her Baby-Bump!
- PHOTO: Natalya & Her Real-Life Sister!
– WWE Hall of Famers Bret Hart and Shawn Michaels will participate in a autograph signing, meet and greet and Q&A on Thursday, April 4, 2013 at Dave & Busters in New York City. The Hall of Famers will discuss their past, their legendary matches and careers. Each guest will receive admission to the Q&A session, an autograph from each Superstar and a photo with both individuals. You can get more details at ShawnandBret.com.
– Pro Wresting Syndicate has revealed that Lance Storm is coming out of retirement to take on his old ECW rival Jerry Lynn as part of Lynn’s retirement tour. The match will take place on February 6th, 2013 in Rahway, New Jersey; this will be Lynn’s final wrestling appearance on the East Coast. His last match will be in March in Minneapolis. [Credit: PWS]
– The family of the late Chief White Owl, who worked for the WWWF in the 1960s, won $1.8 million in their lawsuit against the nursing home that they say caused his death by way of neglect in 2008. He had passed away due to an infection he caught at the home and the family says that they had expressed concerns previously about the living conditions. You can read more about it here.