RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTO: Michael Cole In Makeup Room At RAW!
- PHOTO: John Cena Working Out At The Gym!
- PHOTO: Another WWE Star & Diva Dating!
- PHOTOS: The Original WWE Fandangirl!
- PHOTO: Brand New Candice Michelle Bikini Shot!
- PHOTO: Kelly Kelly & Her HOT Mom In Their Bikinis!
- PHOTO: Jimmy Uso & Naomi Dating In Real-Life!
- PHOTO: Sheamus Drinking A Huge Beer!
- PHOTOS: JBL & His Wife At The Zoo!
- PHOTO: CM Punk & Eve Torres At Gracie Camp!
Layla recently spoke with Complex.com. Here are the highlights…
On What Fans Gets Out of Video Games: I think for the fans this is a dream come true. You get to see us on TV and sometimes you get to see us live, but with the video games you get to actually control us and pull off these moves. It just feels real and I’m sure it makes them feel like they’re in the ring or that they’re part of the match. And they get to pick their favorites, which is awesome.
On Becoming the First Ever British Women’s Champion: It was great to be Women’s Champ anyway, but to know I stamped something in history was mind-blowing, shocking, and it’s great to feel like I’m living the dream. It was a great moment.
On Being in a Video Game: It’s actually very surreal because they look real. Everything looks so real—the outfits and the facial expressions. It’s kind of creepy.
On WWE 12: I get to see the WWE games and I watch my friends play them. I have had the chance to try out the game at different events. They’re fun. And it’s probably a good thing I don’t play them all the time because I can see how they can be addictive. I know I would love it too much. I just will play it once in a blue moon because it’s addictive.