RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTOS: Rollins & Ambrose Debut New Ring Gear!
- PHOTOS: Seth Rollins Debuts New Ring Gear!
- EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: RAW Script For June 2, 2014!
- PHOTO: Luke Gallows' New Real-Life Wife!
- PHOTOS: Bray Wyatt's Real-Life Sister!
- PHOTO: "Selfie" Of Tessmacher Getting A Massage!
- PHOTO: Brooke Hogan Posts Some New Pics!
- PHOTOS: New Photos Of Candice Michelle!
- PHOTO: Stacy Keibler Shows Off Her Baby-Bump!
- PHOTO: Natalya & Her Real-Life Sister!
Mercury News is reporting that Santa Clara, California mayor Jamie Matthews will deliver a pitch to Vince McMahon and WWE executives to hold WrestleMania 31 at the new Levi’s Stadium, the future home of the San Francisco 49ers.
Matthews said of WrestleMania, “It really is the wrestling world’s Super Bowl.”
He added that it would “be something that will benefit the cities around us economically and cement our pre-eminence as a sports capital here.”
Levi’s Stadium will hold 68,500 fans for football when it opens this summer. The story is listing a 75,000 capacity for WrestleMania.
The article also notes that Philadelphia is also a choice to host the event. WWE officials will announce the host city early next year.