RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTOS: Rollins & Ambrose Debut New Ring Gear!
- PHOTOS: Seth Rollins Debuts New Ring Gear!
- EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: RAW Script For June 2, 2014!
- PHOTO: Luke Gallows' New Real-Life Wife!
- PHOTOS: Bray Wyatt's Real-Life Sister!
- PHOTO: "Selfie" Of Tessmacher Getting A Massage!
- PHOTO: Brooke Hogan Posts Some New Pics!
- PHOTOS: New Photos Of Candice Michelle!
- PHOTO: Stacy Keibler Shows Off Her Baby-Bump!
- PHOTO: Natalya & Her Real-Life Sister!
The following are highlights from a recent interview with wrestling legend Lex Luger.
On whether or not he was informed that he would win the WWE Championship at WrestleMania 10: “Contrary to what people believe, I was never told I was going to be given any kind of title. The only discussion me and Vince [McMahon] had was what to do with the Lex Luger character in the future if he DID decide to put the title on me. But no, I was never told I’d be WWF Champion at any point.”
On appearing on the debut edition of WCW Monday Nitro: “On reflection, that was a pretty bad move by me. Me and Vince had a verbal agreement. I worked for him for 6 months without any sort of contract as my contract had expired. My mistake came when WCW signed me. I didn’t get to have a conversation with Vince to tell him I’d be leaving. But that was 100% my fault.”
On finding religion later in his life: “I feel wonderful now. I got to a point in my life where I realized that God is God and I’m not. I was beneath rock bottom but for whatever reason God put people in my life and he showed me the way. A very supernatural experience and that’s the only way I can put it.”
Check out the complete interview online at TheWrestlingMania.com.