RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTOS: Rollins & Ambrose Debut New Ring Gear!
- PHOTOS: Seth Rollins Debuts New Ring Gear!
- EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: RAW Script For June 2, 2014!
- PHOTO: Luke Gallows' New Real-Life Wife!
- PHOTOS: Bray Wyatt's Real-Life Sister!
- PHOTO: "Selfie" Of Tessmacher Getting A Massage!
- PHOTO: Brooke Hogan Posts Some New Pics!
- PHOTOS: New Photos Of Candice Michelle!
- PHOTO: Stacy Keibler Shows Off Her Baby-Bump!
- PHOTO: Natalya & Her Real-Life Sister!
Linda McMahon and WWE are denying donating money to Donald Trump’s charity after Trump promised to pay $5 million to a charity of Barack Obama’s choice if he releases all of his college and passport records. Chron reports that Linda’s campaign spokesman as well as WWE’s Brian Flinn separately denied donating $5 million to the Donald Trump Foundation on Wednesday.
“WWE has not made any donation to the Donald J. Trump Foundation,” said Flinn. “However, as I understand it, the Vince and Linda McMahon Family Foundation has donated $5 million in total to the Donald J. Trump Foundation.”
A spokesman for Linda’s campaign then denied that she or Vince gave money to the charity. While it has been reported that WWE was the top contributor to Trump’s foundation, Flynn said that the foundation had incorrectly filled out IRS-990 forms and that the company would be contacting Trump to have the error fixed. WWE did confirm that it paid Trump $1 million for his appearance at WrestleMania 23 in 2007.