RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTOS: HBK's New Look Revealed!
- PHOTO: The Rock Buys Tamina Snuka A Car!
- PHOTO: WWE's Newest Developmental Diva!
- PHOTO: Evan Bourne's Latest X-Ray Pics!
- PHOTO: Michael Cole In Makeup Room At RAW!
- PHOTO: John Cena Working Out At The Gym!
- PHOTO: Another WWE Star & Diva Dating!
- PHOTOS: The Original WWE Fandangirl!
- PHOTO: Brand New Candice Michelle Bikini Shot!
- PHOTO: Kelly Kelly & Her HOT Mom In Their Bikinis!
– CM Punk and Daniel Bryan vs. John Cena and Kane is the advertised main event for the December 28th RAW live event. The show takes place from the Nassau Coliseum in Long Island, NY.
– According to today’s Quinnipiac poll, Linda McMahon is leading her Democratic challenger Christopher Murphy in the Connecticut Senate race by three points (49% – 46%). Quinnipiac University Poll Director Douglas Schwartz, PhD said the following regarding the numbers: “The poll is good news for Linda McMahon. In our first likely voter poll in Connecticut, McMahon has a 3 point advantage in a too-close-to-call-race. Her edge is due to her double- digit lead among independent voters and being close among women, a group she struggled with in her 2010 run. McMahon has worked on her image in the last two years, and it shows. Voters like her more now than they did when she faced Richard Blumenthal in 2010.” Keep in mind that this is only one poll out of many so it’s tough to really know if she’s winning or not.
– Here is the latest edition of WWE “Superstar Toyz” featuring Kofi Kingston: