RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTOS: Rollins & Ambrose Debut New Ring Gear!
- PHOTOS: Seth Rollins Debuts New Ring Gear!
- EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: RAW Script For June 2, 2014!
- PHOTO: Luke Gallows' New Real-Life Wife!
- PHOTOS: Bray Wyatt's Real-Life Sister!
- PHOTO: "Selfie" Of Tessmacher Getting A Massage!
- PHOTO: Brooke Hogan Posts Some New Pics!
- PHOTOS: New Photos Of Candice Michelle!
- PHOTO: Stacy Keibler Shows Off Her Baby-Bump!
- PHOTO: Natalya & Her Real-Life Sister!
Partial Source: The Wrestling Observer
– Linda McMahon’s Senatorial campaign was given a warning by Connecticut’s State Election Enforcement Commission. The warning is based on that the commission labeled “deceitful tactics” in regard to a mailing sent out that looked very much like one from the state, with the commission saying that they received complaints about it being too confusing for some. You can find out more here.
– There are now capabilities if you own an XBOX 360 or a Playstation 3 to be able to stream the iPPVs of WWNLive.com, the home of all Dragon Gate USA, EVOLVE, Family Wrestling Entertainment, SHINE, Extreme Rising, Kayfabe Commentaries On Demand and more as long as your consoles with the latest available updates. PWPonderings also recently reported that Smart Mark Video On Demand, the home of CHIKARA, WSU & other indies, can also be streamed on the major 2 game consoles.
– At last night’s ROH TV Tapings, ROH Tag Team Champion Steve Corino was injured in a Street Fight match he had with Jay Briscoe where he was superplexed onto a steel barricade that was on top of 4 chairs as we reported earlier.
Referee Todd Sinclair told the production team for Sinclair to stop filming as Corino looked to be badly hurt from the move.
Multiple officials checked on Corino for a long time in the ring and while he was able to crawl to the back under his own power, Corino was checked on for a good amount of time after the tapings concluded.
We’re told that while the move was extremely painful, Corino is said to have only sustained what looks to be either bruised or cracked ribs from the move and will be fine.
Finally, Corino on Twitter, thanked the fans who sent him tweets & texts wondering if he was OK and also gave an update on his injury with the following:
Thank you to everyone that texted & Tweeted. I’m OK. Sore, but won’t miss ANY time.