RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTOS: Rollins & Ambrose Debut New Ring Gear!
- PHOTOS: Seth Rollins Debuts New Ring Gear!
- EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: RAW Script For June 2, 2014!
- PHOTO: Luke Gallows' New Real-Life Wife!
- PHOTOS: Bray Wyatt's Real-Life Sister!
- PHOTO: "Selfie" Of Tessmacher Getting A Massage!
- PHOTO: Brooke Hogan Posts Some New Pics!
- PHOTOS: New Photos Of Candice Michelle!
- PHOTO: Stacy Keibler Shows Off Her Baby-Bump!
- PHOTO: Natalya & Her Real-Life Sister!
Partial Source: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter
Regarding rumors that Roman Reigns may challenge Brock Lesnar next for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship after the upcoming WWE Night Of Champions pay-per-view, that appears to not be the case.
WWE officials are reportedly still looking to hold off on Reigns winning the WWE title until next year’s WrestleMania.
Reigns is still viewed within WWE as “the chosen one,” but the idea behind his push right now is for him to slowly rise to the top and having him lose to Lesnar at this point would be counterproductive.
WWE is still looking to have Reigns win the title at WrestleMania 31, giving him his big “WrestleMania moment” and fully capitalizing on his push to the top.