RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTOS: Rollins & Ambrose Debut New Ring Gear!
- PHOTOS: Seth Rollins Debuts New Ring Gear!
- EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: RAW Script For June 2, 2014!
- PHOTO: Luke Gallows' New Real-Life Wife!
- PHOTOS: Bray Wyatt's Real-Life Sister!
- PHOTO: "Selfie" Of Tessmacher Getting A Massage!
- PHOTO: Brooke Hogan Posts Some New Pics!
- PHOTOS: New Photos Of Candice Michelle!
- PHOTO: Stacy Keibler Shows Off Her Baby-Bump!
- PHOTO: Natalya & Her Real-Life Sister!
Source: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter
Triple H has been handling most of the creative plans for his WrestleMania 29 match with Brock Lesnar. As has been reported, at last word the plan was for Triple H to go over in the match but that very well may change. There have been numerous finishes being discussed including Shawn Michaels screwing Triple H, Brock Lesnar winning, Stephanie McMahon getting involved and more. As of today, no final finish had been decided upon.
Triple H has been busy this WrestleMania season with getting Bruno Sammartino’s Hall of Fame deal finalized, including the deal to have Arnold Schwarzenegger induct him. “H” has also been busy with the major overhaul going on in Florida with developmental. Triple H’s extra projects are part of the reason why Vince McMahon has been more hands-on at RAW.
The decision was made to announce Shawn Michaels’ role in the match on the go-home RAW because plans weren’t finalized until last weekend. As noted above, there is still talk about using Stephanie McMahon in the match but there’s a feeling that she would be overkill. Several ideas had been discussed for Stephanie’s role in the match had Michaels not been announced.