RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTOS: HBK's New Look Revealed!
- PHOTO: The Rock Buys Tamina Snuka A Car!
- PHOTO: WWE's Newest Developmental Diva!
- PHOTO: Evan Bourne's Latest X-Ray Pics!
- PHOTO: Michael Cole In Makeup Room At RAW!
- PHOTO: John Cena Working Out At The Gym!
- PHOTO: Another WWE Star & Diva Dating!
- PHOTOS: The Original WWE Fandangirl!
- PHOTO: Brand New Candice Michelle Bikini Shot!
- PHOTO: Kelly Kelly & Her HOT Mom In Their Bikinis!
Partial Source: Pwinsider
– You can email me (Ryan Clark) at [email protected]. If you’ve got a newsbit please pass it along. We’ll try to confirm it and then post it here on the website with credit to you.
– Unsurprisingly, heavy editing is expected for the Randy Orton-Cody Rhodes match on tonight’s SmackDown! due to the amount of blood that was unexpectedly spilled.
– Referee Scott Armstrong will be out of action for several weeks.
– There is an article up at MacLeans.ca about the lawsuit filed by Devon Nicholson against Abdullah the Butcher which alleges that Abdullah passed on Hepatitis C by blading Nicholson without his consent. The article states that Abdullah’s lawyers have filed a response in court that stated that Nicholson was the promoter of the event where it went down and Abdullah was simply following his orders by blading. The response also says that if he has hepatitis, it’s because he caught it from Nicholson. He has yet to submit a blood sample to prove it one way or the other.