RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTO: Evan Bourne's Latest X-Ray Pics!
- PHOTO: Michael Cole In Makeup Room At RAW!
- PHOTO: John Cena Working Out At The Gym!
- PHOTO: Another WWE Star & Diva Dating!
- PHOTOS: The Original WWE Fandangirl!
- PHOTO: Brand New Candice Michelle Bikini Shot!
- PHOTO: Kelly Kelly & Her HOT Mom In Their Bikinis!
- PHOTO: Jimmy Uso & Naomi Dating In Real-Life!
- PHOTO: Sheamus Drinking A Huge Beer!
- PHOTOS: JBL & His Wife At The Zoo!
Matt Morgan recently spoke to 102.5 FM The Beart promoting this weekend’s house shows in Texas and discussed his status with the company. Morgan said there are “a lot of rumors” going on around him and that his time in the company “may be coming to a pass.”
“I’m not going to deny that,” he said. “I don’t feel like I’m getting what I’m putting into TNA.” Morgan said he was the “ultimate head-turner in TNA” and claimed that he is tired of a having the carrot of the World Title “dangling in front of my face.”
Morgan said his TNA contract is coming up soon and that the company has the best roster in wrestling, noting that “my beef is with the company.” He noted that he’s appearing on the house shows to keep to his obligations to TNA.
One source who is a talent in TNA noted that Morgan “thinks he’s a bigger star than he is” and continued “what does he honestly think will happen to him in WWE? Mid-carder at best”. The source notes that TNA will likely part ways with him as he is reportedly lobbying TNA management for a pay raise and creative plans which put him in the main event picture.