RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTOS: WWE "To-Do List" Script Leaks!
- PHOTOS: 18-Page RAW Script For 4/14/2014 Show!
- PHOTOS: Jack Swagger Briefly Wins I-C Title!
- PHOTOS: Daniel Bryan & Brie Bella's Wedding!
- PHOTO: Daniel Bryan & Bella's Wedding Rehearsal!
- PHOTO: Legends At WrestleMania XXX After Party!
- PHOTO: Cameron Wardrobe Malfunction At WMXXX!
- PHOTOS: The Kliq Reunites Backstage At WWE HOF!
- PHOTOS: Undertaker Out-Of-Character At Axxess!
- PHOTO: CM Punk At "Against Me!" Concert In Illinois!
– WWE has licensed the Metallica song “The Memory Remains” to hype the Triple H vs. Undertaker match at WrestleMania 28. Although this is not confirmed by any means, there has been talk of trying to get Metallica to perform live at WrestleMania 28. We’ll keep you posted as we hear more.
– Dragon Gate USA sent out the following today…
BREAKING NEWS: Dragon Gate USA has just added a third event for Wrestlemania weekend in Florida. DGUSA and Combat Zone Wrestling will join forces for a Supershow on Thursday, March 29th in Hollywood, Florida. Tickets will go on sale this Friday at www.DGUSA.tv or by calling 267-519-9744.
DGUSA is looking to make this a unique event, different than the shows it will present on March 30th & 31st at the Deauville Beach Resort in Miami Beach, Florida. To do this DGUSA is joining forces with the internationally popular Combat Zone Wrestling for the event on March 29th. This card will feature a loaded DGUSA lineup of 6 or 7 matches. There will then be an intermission. Post intermission will feature two ultraviolent death matches from CZW. Talent and matches will be announced in the upcoming weeks.
The March 29th event is at the German American Society Clubhouse on 6401 Washington St. in Hollywood, FL 33023. Already confirmed for the DGUSA matches are:
-DGUSA Tag Team Champions CIMA & Ricochet
-D.U.F. of Sami Callihan, Arik Cannon & Pinkie Sanchez
-Plus many others to be announced!!!
Stay tuned to www.DGUSA.tv for the latest details.