RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTOS: Rollins & Ambrose Debut New Ring Gear!
- PHOTOS: Seth Rollins Debuts New Ring Gear!
- EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: RAW Script For June 2, 2014!
- PHOTO: Luke Gallows' New Real-Life Wife!
- PHOTOS: Bray Wyatt's Real-Life Sister!
- PHOTO: "Selfie" Of Tessmacher Getting A Massage!
- PHOTO: Brooke Hogan Posts Some New Pics!
- PHOTOS: New Photos Of Candice Michelle!
- PHOTO: Stacy Keibler Shows Off Her Baby-Bump!
- PHOTO: Natalya & Her Real-Life Sister!
Greg Cote of The Miami Herald has an article up, discussing WWE and the Miami Dolphins. Here is an excerpt from the article…
Sun Life Stadium is being occupied now by people who can only be called the biggest clowns in sports. They want you to take them seriously, but it’s impossible. I mean look at them! Where is the credibility? It’s ridiculous! You look at what they do and you just want to shake your head.
Wait. Did you think I meant general manager Jeff Ireland and the Dolphins!?
Yeah, I can see why maybe you would, now that I think about it.
Actually, I meant professional wrestling and WWE, which is taking over the stadium this week to prepare for next Sunday’s WrestleMania XXVIII.
But the Dolphins might be even harder to believe lately than pro wrestling.