RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTOS: Rollins & Ambrose Debut New Ring Gear!
- PHOTOS: Seth Rollins Debuts New Ring Gear!
- EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: RAW Script For June 2, 2014!
- PHOTO: Luke Gallows' New Real-Life Wife!
- PHOTOS: Bray Wyatt's Real-Life Sister!
- PHOTO: "Selfie" Of Tessmacher Getting A Massage!
- PHOTO: Brooke Hogan Posts Some New Pics!
- PHOTOS: New Photos Of Candice Michelle!
- PHOTO: Stacy Keibler Shows Off Her Baby-Bump!
- PHOTO: Natalya & Her Real-Life Sister!
Mick Foley was recently interviewed on “The Drive with Marc James” on CBS Radio 610 “The Fan” (WFNZ) in Charlotte, North Carolina. He revealed that he was offered a WWE Legends Deal but probably won’t sign it, citing WWE’s video game payouts as the reason why.
He said: “Honestly, I’m probably not going to sign my Legends Deal with WWE because I don’t think they did the right thing by the guys with the video game. The check was a little low. Last year, there was a bankruptcy, but this year there wasn’t. So, I don’t see the upside to signing the legends deal when the carrot isn’t there dangling. So, I’m not going to sign my Legend’s deal.”
You can hear the interview here.