RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTOS: Rollins & Ambrose Debut New Ring Gear!
- PHOTOS: Seth Rollins Debuts New Ring Gear!
- EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: RAW Script For June 2, 2014!
- PHOTO: Luke Gallows' New Real-Life Wife!
- PHOTOS: Bray Wyatt's Real-Life Sister!
- PHOTO: "Selfie" Of Tessmacher Getting A Massage!
- PHOTO: Brooke Hogan Posts Some New Pics!
- PHOTOS: New Photos Of Candice Michelle!
- PHOTO: Stacy Keibler Shows Off Her Baby-Bump!
- PHOTO: Natalya & Her Real-Life Sister!
Credit: Mick Foley’s Facebook
Mick Foley posted the following on his Facebook…
THE END OF AN ERA
It is with mixed emotions that I announce that, as of yesterday, I am officially no longer the General Manager of “Saturday Morning Slam.” While I am saddened by the end of my illustrious run as the main man behind the stratospheric success of “Slam” – truly some of the finest weeks in company history, I also know that I can look back without regrets. Whether it was dancing with the Prime Time Players, dancing with The Usos, dancing with Broadus Clay and Sweet T or singing “Danny Boy” with Shaemus, I held absolutely nothing back; leaving a piece of my soul behind with each and every historic 30 minute episode.
OK, seriously: I enjoyed having the opportunity to do the show, enjoyed being a regular part of WWE TV for a while, and am grateful that WWE honored the contract for the entire year.
So, with my “Slam” contract completed, I am no longer under contract to WWE, but look forward to working with them in the future. I did an appearance for WWE today at a NY Islanders game, will represent them at a Knicks game this week (pretty sure these are unpaid appearances, although WWE can feel free to surprise me with a little check-a-roonie in the Foley mailbox if they want to) and will continue to represent WWE in a number of community relations appearances in the coming year.