RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTOS: Rollins & Ambrose Debut New Ring Gear!
- PHOTOS: Seth Rollins Debuts New Ring Gear!
- EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: RAW Script For June 2, 2014!
- PHOTO: Luke Gallows' New Real-Life Wife!
- PHOTOS: Bray Wyatt's Hot Real-Life Sister!
- PHOTO: "Selfie" Of Tessmacher Getting A Massage!
- PHOTO: Brooke Hogan Shows Off Her Hot Body!
- PHOTOS: Candice Michelle's Busty Bikini Shots!
- PHOTO: Stacy Keibler Shows Off Her Baby-Bump!
- PHOTO: Natalya & Her Hot Real-Life Sister!
Mick Foley posted the following blog on his Facebook page earlier this evening:
“To deal..or not to deal – that is the question. As some of you may have heard, at this point, I am opting not to sign my Legends Marketing Deal, which gives #WWE the right to market my likeness on video games and action figures. I’ll be writing in more detail about this in the next week or so, but it would be fair to say that, despite strong sales, I have found the payoffs for the past two video games to be extremely weak – in the 25% range of what most talent was expecting.
Last year, the explanation had something to do with the video game company going bankrupt – a real shame for me, since I was heavily featured as three characters from the “Attitude” era, complete with voice work. I haven’t heard this year’s explanation yet, but, personally. I think the #WWE just wants to see if the talent will accept a far lower percentage than had previously been given. If so, it would proably be a good business move for #WWE, since very few current wrestlers are going to jeapordize their standing with the company by offering resistance – and most legends will probably come to feel like anything they get from merchandise is better than nothing.
As for me: until I hear a valid reason, I’m opting out.”