RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTOS: Rollins & Ambrose Debut New Ring Gear!
- PHOTOS: Seth Rollins Debuts New Ring Gear!
- EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: RAW Script For June 2, 2014!
- PHOTO: Luke Gallows' New Real-Life Wife!
- PHOTOS: Bray Wyatt's Real-Life Sister!
- PHOTO: "Selfie" Of Tessmacher Getting A Massage!
- PHOTO: Brooke Hogan Posts Some New Pics!
- PHOTOS: New Photos Of Candice Michelle!
- PHOTO: Stacy Keibler Shows Off Her Baby-Bump!
- PHOTO: Natalya & Her Real-Life Sister!
Mick Foley posted the following on his Facebook, regarding the angle with the Big Show on Raw. Here is what he had to say…
“DON’T DO IT, BIG SHOW!
I noticed that there was some negative feedback concerning last night’s Raw – some people feel like the Triple H/Orton/Shield faction has assumed too much power, too soon. But let me ask you this: how many of you found yourselves talking to your TV screen…actually TALKING to your TV screens, saying things like ‘no, Big Show, don’t do it!’ I know I was…and I don’t talk to my screen all that often.
The look in Show’s eyes after he KO’s Daniel Bryan was just heartbreaking. I believe he, along with Daniel, Punk and Heyman, are all embarking on some pretty deep trips into the human mind. I don’t know where these trips will lead, or what they’ll find when they get there, but my guess is it’s going to make for some captivating television.”