RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTOS: Rollins & Ambrose Debut New Ring Gear!
- PHOTOS: Seth Rollins Debuts New Ring Gear!
- EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: RAW Script For June 2, 2014!
- PHOTO: Luke Gallows' New Real-Life Wife!
- PHOTOS: Bray Wyatt's Real-Life Sister!
- PHOTO: "Selfie" Of Tessmacher Getting A Massage!
- PHOTO: Brooke Hogan Posts Some New Pics!
- PHOTOS: New Photos Of Candice Michelle!
- PHOTO: Stacy Keibler Shows Off Her Baby-Bump!
- PHOTO: Natalya & Her Real-Life Sister!
Mick Foley has posted a new blog entry, praising Luke Harper of the Wyatt Family. Here is what Foley had to say…
I’M SOLD ON HARPER
If Luke Harper were a stock, I’d be buying him now. I’ve watched carefully for a while, and in the past two months, I’ve finally become sold on the big man, not only as an invaluable part of the bizarre The Wyatt Family, but as a potential breakout star on his own.
Finding your way, and blazing your own unique path is no easy task in WWE, especially when standing in the very long shadow of Bray Wyatt. But Harper has found that way. I wasn’t ready to buy into the Bruiser Brody comparison, no matter how many times it was brought up. Brody, a legend in the business, and a huge inspiration on my own career, was known as “the intelligent monster.” Harper has excelled in my mind, by stepping off that path that Brody blazed, and finding his own, unique way to excel in WWE – as the guy who can do anything at any time, without any seeming rhyme or reason. The hurricanrana followed by a dropkick makes perfect sense, because it makes absolutely no sense.
Here’s one wrestling fan looking forward to Luke Harper’s matches making little sense, but a huge impact on WWE Monday Night Raw for a long time to come.