RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTOS: Rollins & Ambrose Debut New Ring Gear!
- PHOTOS: Seth Rollins Debuts New Ring Gear!
- EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: RAW Script For June 2, 2014!
- PHOTO: Luke Gallows' New Real-Life Wife!
- PHOTOS: Bray Wyatt's Real-Life Sister!
- PHOTO: "Selfie" Of Tessmacher Getting A Massage!
- PHOTO: Brooke Hogan Posts Some New Pics!
- PHOTOS: New Photos Of Candice Michelle!
- PHOTO: Stacy Keibler Shows Off Her Baby-Bump!
- PHOTO: Natalya & Her Real-Life Sister!
Mick Foley recently spoke about potentially going into the WWE Hall of Fame. Here are the highlights…
On Potentially Going Into The WWE Hall of Fame: “It would be a huge honor, especially in Madison Square Garden. WWE does a great job of trying to induct people in geographic areas that mean something to them. For me, being inducted in an arena that I specifically used to hitchhike to and take trains alone to would be a great honor.”
On Comparing Comedy to Wrestling: “It’s not a vast departure. It’s just an extension of wrestling,” Foley said about his comedy shows compared to wrestling. “I really enjoy it. I’ll be cutting way back in 2013 on the number of dates I do. I believe K.C. is the first show where I’m doing multiple dates. It’s usually one and out. The idea of doing four here, that means that it’s different. It’s not the type of show that casual comedy fans wander into. So it’s really going to take some participation from my wrestling audience to make these shows work.”