RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTOS: Rollins & Ambrose Debut New Ring Gear!
- PHOTOS: Seth Rollins Debuts New Ring Gear!
- EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: RAW Script For June 2, 2014!
- PHOTO: Luke Gallows' New Real-Life Wife!
- PHOTOS: Bray Wyatt's Real-Life Sister!
- PHOTO: "Selfie" Of Tessmacher Getting A Massage!
- PHOTO: Brooke Hogan Posts Some New Pics!
- PHOTOS: New Photos Of Candice Michelle!
- PHOTO: Stacy Keibler Shows Off Her Baby-Bump!
- PHOTO: Natalya & Her Real-Life Sister!
Mickie James posted the following on her Facebook, discussing that she has been in the wrestling business for 15 years…
“I just realized November is over… So I feel the need to reminisce… The 1st time I ever stepped into a ring was Nov 98′! In Manassas VA at a little school called KYDAPro. My 1st day of training I was learning the basics in a boxing ring that felt like cement. In the back of a martial arts center I fell in love with this crazy business & 15yrs later I couldn’t be any more in love. Through it all… The ups & downs & all arounds… The journey has molded me into who I am today! Not just in that squared circle but in life. I was born a fighter… It’s all I know… It’s all I’ll ever be! I want to thank all of you for being on this crazy road with me and supporting me in everything I do. Both in the ring and rocking the stage the last few years. I couldn’t be where I am and who I am without you alls loving support! I can’t truly express my gratitude for it. I just do my very best every time I’m in that beautiful spotlight. I thank you for giving me the chance to do that. Love ya Gang!”