RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTO: Michael Cole In Makeup Room At RAW!
- PHOTO: John Cena Working Out At The Gym!
- PHOTO: Another WWE Star & Diva Dating!
- PHOTOS: The Original WWE Fandangirl!
- PHOTO: Brand New Candice Michelle Bikini Shot!
- PHOTO: Kelly Kelly & Her HOT Mom In Their Bikinis!
- PHOTO: Jimmy Uso & Naomi Dating In Real-Life!
- PHOTO: Sheamus Drinking A Huge Beer!
- PHOTOS: JBL & His Wife At The Zoo!
- PHOTO: CM Punk & Eve Torres At Gracie Camp!
Partial Source: Pwinsider
– We can now confirm that WWE Hall of Famer Mike Tyson is backstage at tonight’s SummerSlam pay-per-view event at the STAPLES Center in Los Angeles, California. He has been in Los Angeles the past few days to promote THQ’s upcoming WWE ’13 video game, which features the legendary boxer as a playable wrestler. No word on if Steve Austin is there but he’s been in town all weekend.
– Former WWF and WCW wrestler Tim Horner turns 53-years-old Sunday.
– At today’s SummerSlam AXXESS event at the Nokia Plaza at L.A. LIVE, a fan brought a sign reading “BE A STAR” and featuring a printed screenshot of WWE chief Vince McMahon distorting his face in a backstage segment on RAW two months ago to ridicule Jim Ross’ facial paralysis—it was confiscated by security.
As noted, there was concern among WWE higher-ups over McMahon’s mean-spirited portrayal of Ross as it could blow up in the organization’s face if media outlets and Linda McMahon’s U.S. Senate competition caught wind of it. The Creative Coalition, which formed a multi-platform, nationwide anti-bullying alliance with WWE, “be a STAR,” would appear hypocritical by conducting business with an organization that practices what they preach against.