RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTOS: Rollins & Ambrose Debut New Ring Gear!
- PHOTOS: Seth Rollins Debuts New Ring Gear!
- EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: RAW Script For June 2, 2014!
- PHOTO: Luke Gallows' New Real-Life Wife!
- PHOTOS: Bray Wyatt's Real-Life Sister!
- PHOTO: "Selfie" Of Tessmacher Getting A Massage!
- PHOTO: Brooke Hogan Posts Some New Pics!
- PHOTOS: New Photos Of Candice Michelle!
- PHOTO: Stacy Keibler Shows Off Her Baby-Bump!
- PHOTO: Natalya & Her Real-Life Sister!
The Superstar Shakeup didn’t keep RAW from dropping after its traditional post-WrestleMania bump, but it did ease the slipping some. Monday’s episode brought in a 1.25 rating in the 18 – 49 demographic and 3.429 million users. While those numbers are down 13% and 9% from last week’s 1.43 demo rating and 3.767 million users, they are otherwise the highest numbers since the post-Royal Rumble episode on January 30th. They are also equal and just slightly down from the 1.25 and 3.529 million from the same episode a year ago; with Raw’s ratings tending to trend downward as year-to-year, that’s a welcome sight for the show. Last year’s episode in the same week was down 19% and 14% from the post-WM episode.
RAW ranked #2 among cable originals for the night per Showbuzz Daily, behind only Love & Hip-Hop Atlanta on VH1 (1.52 demo rating, 2.904 million viewers). The hourly numbers were below:
8 PM: 1.31 demo rating (3.6 million viewers)
9 PM: 1.24 demo rating (3.432 million viewers)
10 PM: 1.19 demo rating (3.256 million viewers)