RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTO: The Rock On The 'Fast 6' Set!
- PHOTOS: Dean Ambrose's Black Eye At SmackDown!
- PHOTO: "Total Divas" Hosts Backstage At RAW!
- PHOTO: Sin Cara's WWE In-Ring Return!
- PHOTOS: Sheamus' Back Welts From RAW - OUCH!
- PHOTOS: Bray Wyatt Debuts A New Mask!
- PHOTO: Brock Lesnar Trashes Triple H's Office!
- PHOTO: Lesnar & Heyman Arrive At WWE HQ!
- PHOTOS: Roman Reigns Gets New Tattoos!
- PHOTO: Steve Austin At Weekend Gun Show!
People has details on Gail Kim’s wedding to Food Network chef Robert Irvine, which took place in Napa Valley, California.
Kim, who is the current TNA Women’s Knockout Champion and former WWE Women’s champion, met Irvine on the set of Dinner: Impossible.
Irvine handled all the details, and told Kim to show up looking “as beautiful as she always does.”
He posted on Twitter on Wednesday: “My total surprise wedding for [Gail] is almost done, she has no knowledge of what’s going on and I am surprising her.”
Irvine’s friend and fellow chef Melissa d’Arabian was in attendance, as was Michael Chiarello, Guy Fieri and Masaharu Morimoto, who cooked for the event and was praised by Irvine for his “amazing food and friendship”.
D’Arabian tweeted: “Beautiful, fresh sushi by Morimoto….perfect way to open cocktail hour at @robertirvine1 heartfelt wedding.”
Irvine wrote that Fieri “cooked a multitude of amazing dishes for my rehearsal dinner. All our guests were blown away.”
Finally, Kim herself wrote on her own Twitter: “I’m the luckiest girl in the world. Now I know what little girls dream of.”