RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTOS: HBK's New Look Revealed!
- PHOTO: The Rock Buys Tamina Snuka A Car!
- PHOTO: WWE's Newest Developmental Diva!
- PHOTO: Evan Bourne's Latest X-Ray Pics!
- PHOTO: Michael Cole In Makeup Room At RAW!
- PHOTO: John Cena Working Out At The Gym!
- PHOTO: Another WWE Star & Diva Dating!
- PHOTOS: The Original WWE Fandangirl!
- PHOTO: Brand New Candice Michelle Bikini Shot!
- PHOTO: Kelly Kelly & Her HOT Mom In Their Bikinis!
– NWA Hollywood wrestler Nick Madrid received a tryout last week at WWE’s post-SummerSlam invite-only camp. Madrid has trained with former WWE star Lance Storm in the past. It should be noted that WWE has already offered six students from Lance Storm’s school developmental contracts over the past year or so.
– As noted earlier here on the website, WWE Diva Cameron allegedly tried to bribe cops after she was arrested for a DUI last Friday night. The site has the arrest report, which says Cameron (aka Ariane Nicole Andrew) was arrested at 2:23 AM just outside of Tampa International Airport. Cameron blew a .20, which is over twice the legal limit in the state. According to several people, the state of Florida takes DUI’s VERY seriously.
Additionally, after she was arrested she offered one of the officers $10,000 to “let her go because she would lose her job.” There are conflicting reports as to whether she listed WWE as her employer. The Hillsborough county sheriffs office website says she told cops she was a “Sales Associate” at Wells Fargo. Nonetheless, she tried to hide this from WWE and never notified them about it. That’s obviously not going to go over well with management. There was a male passenger in the car who said they had been drinking martinis before driving. Cameron was booked and released.
A rep for WWE said, “Ariane [Cameron] did not alert us to this matter, we are investigating and will take appropriate action.” What that action is remains to be seen.