RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTO: Linda McMahon Visits WWE HQ!
- PHOTO: The Rock On The 'Fast 6' Set!
- PHOTOS: Dean Ambrose's Black Eye At SmackDown!
- PHOTO: "Total Divas" Hosts Backstage At RAW!
- PHOTO: Sin Cara's WWE In-Ring Return!
- PHOTOS: Sheamus' Back Welts From RAW - OUCH!
- PHOTOS: Bray Wyatt Debuts A New Mask!
- PHOTO: Brock Lesnar Trashes Triple H's Office!
- PHOTO: Lesnar & Heyman Arrive At WWE HQ!
- PHOTOS: Roman Reigns Gets New Tattoos!
– “Snitch” starring Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson will be released on 2/13/13. Johnson stars as a father who becomes a drug informant to reduce his son’s prison sentence.
– WWE Champion CM Punk will be appearing at the Wizard World convention in New Orleans, Louisiana on 11/30 through 12/2.
– Scifiandtvtalk.com is featuring an interview with WWE Hall of Famer Adam “Edge” Copeland who talks about landing a gig on Syfy’s “Haven” show.
“I had just retired from the WWE [World Wrestling Entertainment], and two days after that I received a phone call from the WWE offices asking if I’d be interested in doing a part in Haven. I was still under contract to the WWE at the time and I thought, ‘Sure, that would be great,’ because now I had time to actually pursue other things. It [acting] was never part of my mindset before just because that type of work requires a tremendous commitment. It doesn’t really leave you the time or energy to do anything else.
I remember coming onto the Haven set and not feeling like the new kid in school, which was nice. My first scene was actually with Lucas Bryant. The two of us got to talking and realized we had grown up half an hour from each other. We shared a very similar sense of humor and were familiar with a number of Southern Ontario-type references that unless you grew up in that part of Canada, you wouldn’t even understand. It’s funny, because right from the get-go, Emily looked at me and Lucas and said [jokingly], ‘Oh, no, there are two of you now.’
So right away it was a totally comfortable set as well as working atmosphere, and as I said, I didn’t feel like there was any pressure on me because I assumed it was kind of come in, do one or two episodes, have some fun, and that would be that. I didn’t look at it as, ‘Oh, I’d better do outstanding here because it could lead to something more,’ and maybe that translated to my performance, I don’t know. I just know that I had a good time that night.”