RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTO: Kelly Kelly In A New Tan Bikini!
- PHOTO: Maria Kanellis With Lindsay Lohan!
- PHOTO: Eva Marie & Nikki Bella Kissing!
- PHOTO: Zack Ryder With His New Girlfriend!
- PHOTO: WWE Stars With "The Office" TV Star!
- PHOTO: Tony Chimel Loses 50 Pounds!
- PHOTOS: Nikki Bella Hosts Miss USA Pageant!
- PHOTO: Christian's WWE Return On RAW!
- PHOTO: CM Punk's New Look At Payback!
- PHOTO: RVD's WWE Return Announcement!
Partial Source: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter
– As noted earlier here on the website, Ric Flair has a non-compete clause with his release from TNA Wrestling although an actual length of time isn’t known. Despite WWE stating publicly in court papers in the lawsuit brought against them by TNA that the company had no interest in signing Flair, Flair has given many the indication that he believes he will return. As noted earlier this week here on the website, WCNC in North Carolina reported that the Charlotte-Mecklenburg Police were called to the condo of Ric Flair and his wife Jacqueline Bains Beems at 9:40PM last night. They were called to the residence following an altercation where Beems assaulted Flair. Neither was arrested or hospitalized. The York Daily News reports that Ric Flair was the one who called the police as he wanted protection from an irate Beems. Back in 2010, Beems was arrested for punching Flair in the face at their home and charged with assault. The district attorney later dropped those charges. Beems was also arrested and charged with DWI and reckless driving on March 31, 2012.
– Here is a video of Joey Ryan with the “Meat Girls”: