RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTOS: Rollins & Ambrose Debut New Ring Gear!
- PHOTOS: Seth Rollins Debuts New Ring Gear!
- EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: RAW Script For June 2, 2014!
- PHOTO: Luke Gallows' New Real-Life Wife!
- PHOTOS: Bray Wyatt's Real-Life Sister!
- PHOTO: "Selfie" Of Tessmacher Getting A Massage!
- PHOTO: Brooke Hogan Posts Some New Pics!
- PHOTOS: New Photos Of Candice Michelle!
- PHOTO: Stacy Keibler Shows Off Her Baby-Bump!
- PHOTO: Natalya & Her Real-Life Sister!
Partial Source: The Wrestling Observer
– The official WWE website has published an article highlighting the personalized Money in the Bank briefcases of Damien Sandow, Edge, Rob Van Dam, CM Punk and Dolph Ziggler.
– CM Punk was in attendance at Wednesday night’s UFC event at Bankers Life Fieldhouse in Indianapolis, Indiana. The show aired live on FOX Sports 1 as the WWE Superstar was seen sitting next to UFC President Dana White.
– As you likely noticed on RAW, Rosa Mendes returned to WWE TV to join up with The Miz in his storyline against Fandango. This was Mendes’ first TV appearance since April and she had been sent home early from the European tour that month for what was described as “personal reasons,” with reports at the time suggesting she was partying too much.
Now, a report says that Mendes was in rehab during her time off the road as we noted earlier. Mendes was in rehab at the time, and that many in the company think she lied about her claim that former WWE talent Steven Slocum had abused her. Her status with the company was said to be shaky at the time.
As you may recall, Mendes had contacted the San Antonio Police department upon flying in in August of last year in an intoxicated state and filed battery charges against Slocum (who worked as Jackson Andrews in developmental) in regard to an incident that took place at their home in Las Vegas. Mendes had said that “she was afraid her fiancé would try and kill her” and that the abuse was a recurring issue. She had scratches and bruises that were reportedly from the incident.