RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTOS: HBK's New Look Revealed!
- PHOTO: The Rock Buys Tamina Snuka A Car!
- PHOTO: WWE's Newest Developmental Diva!
- PHOTO: Evan Bourne's Latest X-Ray Pics!
- PHOTO: Michael Cole In Makeup Room At RAW!
- PHOTO: John Cena Working Out At The Gym!
- PHOTO: Another WWE Star & Diva Dating!
- PHOTOS: The Original WWE Fandangirl!
- PHOTO: Brand New Candice Michelle Bikini Shot!
- PHOTO: Kelly Kelly & Her HOT Mom In Their Bikinis!
According to WTNH Ch. 8 in Hartford, Connecticut, Sunny (Tammy Sytch) checked into a rehab facility in Pennsylvania on Thursday. WWE representatives drove Sytch to the facility, which was described by a local news outlet as a place that helps with substance and relationship abuse.
The court agreed that Sytch’s treatment following five arrests over the course of a month related to alleged substance abuse and relationship problems with her ex-boyfriend, who filed a restraining order against Sytch that she repeatedly violated. One of Sytch’s attorneys made a case for her being sent to rehab by stating Sytch, “has huge alcohol and mental health issues.” Sytch also released a statement to local media about her recovery, which WWE is assisting with financially…
“I am determined to overcome these past difficulties and put this situation behind me. I am a strong person and I am determined to overcome any obstacles that may stand in my way and I am only thinking about moving forward and achieving success.”