RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTO: Michael Cole In Makeup Room At RAW!
- PHOTO: John Cena Working Out At The Gym!
- PHOTO: Another WWE Star & Diva Dating!
- PHOTOS: The Original WWE Fandangirl!
- PHOTO: Brand New Candice Michelle Bikini Shot!
- PHOTO: Kelly Kelly & Her HOT Mom In Their Bikinis!
- PHOTO: Jimmy Uso & Naomi Dating In Real-Life!
- PHOTO: Sheamus Drinking A Huge Beer!
- PHOTOS: JBL & His Wife At The Zoo!
- PHOTO: CM Punk & Eve Torres At Gracie Camp!
– Following SummerSlam, there were rumors of a Triple H vs. Brock Lesnar rematch happening at Survivor Series. Word now is that the rematch will likely take place at the October Hell in a Cell PPV as we reported earlier. Lesnar’s contract runs through WrestleMania 29 and it is expected that the company will offer Lesnar a contract extension before then. Lesnar is said to be happy with his current deal, due to the amount of money he makes with the limited dates. After the buyrate for Extreme Rules (Lesnar’s return match) came in below expectations, it is felt that the SummerSlam buyrate will play a big factor in how much WWE is willing to offer Lesnar.
– Chris Jericho discussed the timeline of his WWE return with Live Audio Wrestling over the weekend. Jericho noted that he was originally set for a five-month return but pushed it another three months when Fozzy’s new album was pushed back to August. He said, “I went to Connecticut to meet with Vince McMahon last year after SummerSlam, and my plan was to come back in December, do the month of vignettes, then work January to the end of May, and then in June we were supposed to embark on the tour for ‘Sin and Bones,’ because originally it was supposed to come out in June. Then when I found out that the record wasn’t gonna come out until mid-August, I said, ‘Well, I’ll stay for another three months, until the end of August.’ Until Summerslam, basically. I kind of re-signed and extended my deal for another three months at the beginning of May.”
– Tammy “Sunny” Sytch, who checked out of a WWE-sponsored rehabilitation program on Thursday, is offering support toward individuals battling demons with a support group page on Facebook (www.facebook.com/SunnysSupportGroup). She states on the page, :Hey everyone! This is the official launch day of SUNNY’S SUPPORT GROUP! If you are battling an addiction, in recovery, searching for recovery, or need a shoulder to lean on and an ear, please join my page! All are welcome!! LOVE YA! TAM.”