RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTO: Evan Bourne's Latest X-Ray Pics!
- PHOTO: Michael Cole In Makeup Room At RAW!
- PHOTO: John Cena Working Out At The Gym!
- PHOTO: Another WWE Star & Diva Dating!
- PHOTOS: The Original WWE Fandangirl!
- PHOTO: Brand New Candice Michelle Bikini Shot!
- PHOTO: Kelly Kelly & Her HOT Mom In Their Bikinis!
- PHOTO: Jimmy Uso & Naomi Dating In Real-Life!
- PHOTO: Sheamus Drinking A Huge Beer!
- PHOTOS: JBL & His Wife At The Zoo!
– We noted earlier today that there was talk at the WWE SmackDown tapings in Green Bay, WI Tuesday night regarding the possibility of inducting Andy Kaufman into the WWE Hall of Fame. Some feel that the Punk vs. Lawler angle, which has mentioned Kaufman, is “an omen” that they plan to induct him in 2013. In an update on this, if Kaufman is inducted into the 2013 WWE Hall of Fame, that would eliminate any chances of Randy Savage being inducted as they don’t want to induct more than one deceased person per year.
– DreadCentral.com has an article up on No One Lives, a new WWE Studios film featuring Brodus Clay. Here is the synopsis for the film: “A ruthless criminal gang takes a young couple hostage and goes to ground in an abandoned house in the middle of nowhere. When the captive girl is killed, the tables are unexpectedly turned. The gang finds itself outsmarted by an urbane and seasoned killer determined to ensure that no one lives.”
– For the second day in a row, former WWE announcers Jonathan Coachman and Todd Grisham will be hosting ESPN’s SportsCenter tonight at 8PM ET.