RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTO: Kelly Kelly & Her HOT Mom In Their Bikinis!
- PHOTO: Jimmy Uso & Naomi Dating In Real-Life!
- PHOTO: Sheamus Drinking A Huge Beer!
- PHOTOS: JBL & His Wife At The Zoo!
- PHOTO: CM Punk & Eve Torres At Gracie Camp!
- PHOTOS: New WWE Diva Eva Marie! *HOT*!
- PHOTO: Chris Jericho Throws Out First Pitch!
- PHOTO: Linda McMahon Visits WWE HQ!
- PHOTO: The Rock On The 'Fast 6' Set!
- PHOTOS: Dean Ambrose's Black Eye At SmackDown!
– WWE has now confirmed via WWE.com that Khloe Kardashian will act as the Social Media Ambassador for RAW this Monday in Fresno, California.
– As noted earlier, Monday night’s episode of WWE RAW did a 2.84 (2.8) cable rating, with 4.13 million viewers. Those numbers are down from a 3.08 rating and 4.37 million viewers the week before. It is the first time RAW has done below a 3.0 since May 28th. The show did a 2.93 rating for the old two-hour period with 4.30 million, with the first hour dipping below four million viewers to 3.79 million. The show was #6 in overall viewers on cable and #2 in all key male demos, behind the NFL preseason game on ESPN. The show ranked #1 among teen males on cable. All key demographics were up compared to last week, indicating that the loss was from female viewers and adults over the age of 49. Those viewers tuned into The Closer’s series finale on TNT and the NFL.
– Below are the new names added to the NXT roster at the newly-relaunched FCW website:
Luke Harper (aka Brodie Lee)
Mojo Rawley (Ex Football player Dean Muhtadi)
TAC (Former Football player Brandon Carter)
Emma (aka Tenille Tayla)
Skyler Moon (aka Buggy Nova)
– As noted earlier, WWE also listed the following list of their WWE developmental staff on the FCW/NXT website:
President: Steve Keirn
Creative Director: Dusty Rhodes
Head Trainer: Bill DeMott
Trainers: Joey Mercury, Norman Smiley, Ricky Steamboat, Terry Taylor
Broadcaster: Chris Russo
Creative Assistant: Rob Naylor