RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTO: Evan Bourne's Latest X-Ray Pics!
- PHOTO: Michael Cole In Makeup Room At RAW!
- PHOTO: John Cena Working Out At The Gym!
- PHOTO: Another WWE Star & Diva Dating!
- PHOTOS: The Original WWE Fandangirl!
- PHOTO: Brand New Candice Michelle Bikini Shot!
- PHOTO: Kelly Kelly & Her HOT Mom In Their Bikinis!
- PHOTO: Jimmy Uso & Naomi Dating In Real-Life!
- PHOTO: Sheamus Drinking A Huge Beer!
- PHOTOS: JBL & His Wife At The Zoo!
I just wanted to quickly apologize for the lack of news today. I had some car issues that I needed to get fixed ASAP so that’s where I was. It’s been an extremely quiet weekend anyways. As always, thank you for your continued support of the website. I hope you guys are having a great weekend and thanks again for everything. We owe all of our success to you guys. Be good.
As noted earlier this morning here on the website, The Rock tweeted the following on Saturday night… Cena leaps 15ft & crashes down on the back of my neck – tearing my right hamstring. Intense pain. #IFinishedTheMatchhttp://t.co/NYuJDzht
During the WrestleMania 28 special that aired on NBC Saturday night, WWE did a piece on the “Once in a Lifetime” match featuring The Rock and John Cena. During the show, The Rock sent out the above tweet and revealed he was injured during the match and went through intense pain. This is the first time it was publicly revealed that The Rock was injured during the match.
In an update on this, Rock noted on Twitter today that the hamstring injury he suffered at the big pay-per-view is completely healed.