RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTOS: Rollins & Ambrose Debut New Ring Gear!
- PHOTOS: Seth Rollins Debuts New Ring Gear!
- EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: RAW Script For June 2, 2014!
- PHOTO: Luke Gallows' New Real-Life Wife!
- PHOTOS: Bray Wyatt's Real-Life Sister!
- PHOTO: "Selfie" Of Tessmacher Getting A Massage!
- PHOTO: Brooke Hogan Posts Some New Pics!
- PHOTOS: New Photos Of Candice Michelle!
- PHOTO: Stacy Keibler Shows Off Her Baby-Bump!
- PHOTO: Natalya & Her Real-Life Sister!
The court hearing that was canceled this morning for Scott Steiner’s lawsuit against TNA is due to the fact that Steiner’s attorney’s filed evidence last week countering TNA’s argument that Steiner’s lawsuit should be dismissed.
TNA argued that Steiner’s breach of contract claim was invalid because according to the letter of their contract, Steiner was required to tell them of any potential breaches and then give the company thirty days to try and fix the problem. Steiner’s attorney’s filed notice saying that the contractual terms ran from January 2011 through April 2011, meaning that the contract could not apply in this case.