RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTO: Kelly Kelly & Her HOT Mom In Their Bikinis!
- PHOTO: Jimmy Uso & Naomi Dating In Real-Life!
- PHOTO: Sheamus Drinking A Huge Beer!
- PHOTOS: JBL & His Wife At The Zoo!
- PHOTO: CM Punk & Eve Torres At Gracie Camp!
- PHOTOS: New WWE Diva Eva Marie! *HOT*!
- PHOTO: Chris Jericho Throws Out First Pitch!
- PHOTO: Linda McMahon Visits WWE HQ!
- PHOTO: The Rock On The 'Fast 6' Set!
- PHOTOS: Dean Ambrose's Black Eye At SmackDown!
Former ROH booker and EVOLVE/DGUSA booker Gabe Sapolsky posted the following on Facebook after Antonio “Claudio Castagnoli” Cesaro won the WWE US Title on the WWE SummerSlam pre-show:
Seeing talent win and lose in wrestling rarely has any effect on me, but seeing Antonio Cesaro win the US Title really gave me an unexpected good feeling just now. Here is a guy who risked everything to come to a foreign country, hustled in every positive sense of the word to work everywhere he could, did good business everywhere, was a good person to everyone around him and overcame every roadblock placed in his way. It just shows that if you are a quality person, do things the right way, put passion in your work and keep your head above adversity, you can have success. His international gimmick of insulting the fans in five languages and now being US Champion has a lot of legs to it and is a great opportunity. This is a great start for him being a pushed WWE talent. He deserves and has worked for all the success he gets. It is inspiring.
As we exclusively reported earlier this week, the plan all along was to have Santino Marella drop the title at the PPV. Santino is one of the mid-card talents who is frustrated and has been openly speaking up about it backstage. There are numerous reasons for his frustration and we’ll have more exclusive updates on that tomorrow.