RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTO: Michael Cole In Makeup Room At RAW!
- PHOTO: John Cena Working Out At The Gym!
- PHOTO: Another WWE Star & Diva Dating!
- PHOTOS: The Original WWE Fandangirl!
- PHOTO: Brand New Candice Michelle Bikini Shot!
- PHOTO: Kelly Kelly & Her HOT Mom In Their Bikinis!
- PHOTO: Jimmy Uso & Naomi Dating In Real-Life!
- PHOTO: Sheamus Drinking A Huge Beer!
- PHOTOS: JBL & His Wife At The Zoo!
- PHOTO: CM Punk & Eve Torres At Gracie Camp!
– ROH sent out the following today… As seen this weekend on “Ring of Honor Wrestling TV, “No Fear” Mike Mondo earned himself a shot at the ROH World TV Title at “Death Before Dishonor X” on 9/15/12 in Chicago Ridge, IL! Competing in a Six Man Mayhem along with Mike Bennett, TJ Perkins, Roderick Strong, Jay Lethal and Tommaso Ciampa, Mondo captured the victory after catching Bennett with a Double Arm DDT (Mondo’s second victory over Bennett in the last few months). Now, for the second time since June when he faced Kevin Steen for the ROH World Title, Mike Mondo will challenge for an ROH championship… “Jim Cornette took a risk and gave me a chance against Kevin Steen.” said Mondo to ROHWrestling.com, “It was a risk that didn’t pay off the way he or I had hoped, but it gave me a feeling for what being a champion in Ring of Honor would be like. Now, after winning that Six Man Mayhem, I’ve got that feeling again. It’s goose bumps from anticipation and it’s a high that I will be riding all the way to Chicago Ridge when I face Adam Cole. I know Cole is a hot prospect right now, that he’s got the world on the tip of his fingers, and that becoming the TV champion was a dream come true for him but holding that title is a dream that I share too. I know he’s going to give me a fight, but it’s a fight I’m looking forward to and I’m sure Cole feels the same way. See this is the kind of competition that makes Ring of Honor great, the kind you won’t see anywhere else, and I will be damn proud to represent as the TV Champion after Death Before Dishonor.” Mondo is nothing if not confident as he looks forward to September 15th when ROH returns to Chicago Ridge, IL & iPPV with “Death Before Dishonor X”! It’s ROH World TV Champion Adam Cole defending against “No Fear” Mike Mondo!
– Scorpio Sky and Shaun Ricker were both expected to take part in WWE’s tryout camp following SummerSlam, but it is being reported that they didn’t show up. Sky was offered a TNA contract previously but had reportedly not signed it because of the tryout.
– The Rock posted this photo on his Twitter from the set of Fast 6… “Beast & the Beauty”.. Me & my FAST 6 partner in ass kickins (and fun) @ginacarano #BadAssChick The photo features himself and MMA fighter Gina Carano.