RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTO: Evan Bourne's Latest X-Ray Pics!
- PHOTO: Michael Cole In Makeup Room At RAW!
- PHOTO: John Cena Working Out At The Gym!
- PHOTO: Another WWE Star & Diva Dating!
- PHOTOS: The Original WWE Fandangirl!
- PHOTO: Brand New Candice Michelle Bikini Shot!
- PHOTO: Kelly Kelly & Her HOT Mom In Their Bikinis!
- PHOTO: Jimmy Uso & Naomi Dating In Real-Life!
- PHOTO: Sheamus Drinking A Huge Beer!
- PHOTOS: JBL & His Wife At The Zoo!
Following Kevin Nash’s comments on Chris Benoit and Eddie Guerrero (“When Benoit and Guerrero hugged [at the end of WrestleMania XX], that was the end of the business.”), he and Chris Jericho got into a bit of a back and forth on Twitter. Here are their posts and some comments from Roddy Piper and MVP…
Jericho: “Funny how @realkevinnash says wrestling ‘died’ when Benoit and Guerrero were champs-Yet the worst year for WWE biz was 95 when he was on top.”
Nash: “Once again the puppet master pulls the marks strings. Knew Jericho was a closet mark. First one eliminated on a bullshit sing show…REALLY!!”
Jericho: “Hope @realkevinnash doesn’t tear his quad tweeting! #typicalbigman #nwothirdwheel.”
Roddy Piper: “HOW CAN YOU NOT DIG JERICHO”
MVP: “Kevin Nash is right. Smaller guys don’t draw. I mean who would pay any money to watch itty bitty guys like Mayweather or Paquiao?”
“Let the record show, I LIKE @RealKevinNash he’s always been cool to me. I just don’t agree with his opinion. Doesn’t mean we’re hostile.”
“I’m not upset at all. I just sarcastically expressed a difference of opinion. Nash has always been real cool to me.”