RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTOS: Rollins & Ambrose Debut New Ring Gear!
- PHOTOS: Seth Rollins Debuts New Ring Gear!
- EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: RAW Script For June 2, 2014!
- PHOTO: Luke Gallows' New Real-Life Wife!
- PHOTOS: Bray Wyatt's Real-Life Sister!
- PHOTO: "Selfie" Of Tessmacher Getting A Massage!
- PHOTO: Brooke Hogan Posts Some New Pics!
- PHOTOS: New Photos Of Candice Michelle!
- PHOTO: Stacy Keibler Shows Off Her Baby-Bump!
- PHOTO: Natalya & Her Real-Life Sister!
– WWE has announced that they will release First Quarter 2013 earnings results on Thursday, May 2nd. Also on that day, Vince McMahon will host the quarterly conference call at 11AM ET. Business discussed in the quarter will reflect January through March (Royal Rumble and Elimination Chamber PPV buys and business from the run-up to WrestleMania will be featured). The actual business numbers from WrestleMania 29 will be reflected in the company’s second quarter earnings.
– In an article for The Herald Sun, newly signed WWE developmental wrestler Matt Silva says he will be the first Australian to compete for the company.
He said: “I’ll be the first Australian to compete in the WWE. I’m going in as a newbie, and just wait for a call up to the main roster before I start competing against those guys. It’s the biggest wrestling company in the world, so whatever happens, happens. Being the only Australian over there and representing Australia on the biggest wrestling state in the world, I’m looking forward to it.”
The problem with his claim is that Outback Jack and Nathan Jones are both Australians who competed for the company.