RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTOS: Rollins & Ambrose Debut New Ring Gear!
- PHOTOS: Seth Rollins Debuts New Ring Gear!
- EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: RAW Script For June 2, 2014!
- PHOTO: Luke Gallows' New Real-Life Wife!
- PHOTOS: Bray Wyatt's Hot Real-Life Sister!
- PHOTO: "Selfie" Of Tessmacher Getting A Massage!
- PHOTO: Brooke Hogan Shows Off Her Hot Body!
- PHOTOS: Candice Michelle's Busty Bikini Shots!
- PHOTO: Stacy Keibler Shows Off Her Baby-Bump!
- PHOTO: Natalya & Her Hot Real-Life Sister!
– Rob Van Dam is set to be part of a panel tonight at Comic-Con. The panel is titled “Not So Strange Bedfellows: The Relationship Between Comics and Pro Wrestling” and is described as follows:
“Some have called the spectacle of pro wrestling a “comic book come to life.” That is not so far from the truth. From the heroics of Hulk Hogan, antiheroes such as John Cena, and villains like Ric Flair, come and explore the parallels that exist in character development and storyline advancement between these outrageous forms of narrative presented by architects from both worlds. Featuring Rik Offenberger (First Comic News.com), Francis Szyskowski (The Massacre Twins), Todd Tochioka (Working Snug.com), Scott Lost (Scott Lost-Art), and international wrestling superstar Rob Van Dam (WWE Monday Night Raw). Moderated by Joshua Waldrop (M1W Entertainment).”
The panel begins at 8 PM PT.
– Mick Foley is set to write a monthly comic book series for WWE in partnership with Papercutz. Foley will be writing “WWE,” a title that launches in December and will be set within the continuity of WWE storylines. The book will include matches, backstage segments and the rest.
Foley said of the news, “I am very excited about this new partnership and comic book series. Writing is a great outlet for me, and sharing stories of WWE Superstars, both past and present, make it possible to introduce a whole new generation to WWE.”
The company is also doing a second title though Papercutz that is kid-focused and will release three times a year. It will launch in June of next year.