RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTOS: Rollins & Ambrose Debut New Ring Gear!
- PHOTOS: Seth Rollins Debuts New Ring Gear!
- EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: RAW Script For June 2, 2014!
- PHOTO: Luke Gallows' New Real-Life Wife!
- PHOTOS: Bray Wyatt's Real-Life Sister!
- PHOTO: "Selfie" Of Tessmacher Getting A Massage!
- PHOTO: Brooke Hogan Posts Some New Pics!
- PHOTOS: New Photos Of Candice Michelle!
- PHOTO: Stacy Keibler Shows Off Her Baby-Bump!
- PHOTO: Natalya & Her Real-Life Sister!
– As noted late last night here on the website, WWE confirmed the main event for the upcoming Night Of Champions pay-per-view, which is scheduled for September 21st at the Bridgestone Arena in Nashville, Tennessee.
On last night’s edition of WWE Main Event on the WWE Network, Triple H revealed that John Cena has invoked his rematch clause, so the main event of Night Of Champions will be a rematch from SummerSlam, with Cena challenging Brock Lesnar for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship.
– The official WWE website has a storyline update on the cinder block segment from Monday’s RAW that involved Seth Rollins, Dean Ambrose and Kane.
Rollins spoke about the incident from Monday, telling WWE.com the following:
“They call me the ‘Architect of The Shield’ for a reason. I put everybody together and was responsible for all the faction’s success – as well as the success of Dean Ambrose. Now, I am the one who has has torn it apart. On the other side of things, there’s Director of Operations Kane, who has been around a long time and is also very smart. You put a mind like [his] with a mind like mine, who knows what could happen. So, when it was the right time, the cinder blocks were revealed and the plan played out perfectly.”
Check out the complete article at WWE.com.