RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTOS: Rollins & Ambrose Debut New Ring Gear!
- PHOTOS: Seth Rollins Debuts New Ring Gear!
- EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: RAW Script For June 2, 2014!
- PHOTO: Luke Gallows' New Real-Life Wife!
- PHOTOS: Bray Wyatt's Real-Life Sister!
- PHOTO: "Selfie" Of Tessmacher Getting A Massage!
- PHOTO: Brooke Hogan Posts Some New Pics!
- PHOTOS: New Photos Of Candice Michelle!
- PHOTO: Stacy Keibler Shows Off Her Baby-Bump!
- PHOTO: Natalya & Her Real-Life Sister!
Various WWE Superstars and wrestling personalities paid tribute to Eddie Guerrero on Twitter yesterday. Guerrero passed away eight years ago to the day on Wednesday.
I love you Eddie! Always and Forever!
— Vickie Guerrero (@ExcuseMeWWE) November 13, 2013
Remembering my uncle/brother Eddie today. 8 yrs since his passing. Seems like yesterday. Miss him VERY much! See u soon, hold my spot.
— Chavo Guerrero jr. (@mexwarrior) November 13, 2013
Good question @ManRob89 – my favorite memory of Eddie Guerrero is of being room-mates on in Afghanistan, and staying up all night talking.
— Mick Foley (@realmickfoley) November 13, 2013
— Chris Jericho (@IAmJericho) November 13, 2013
Man, 8 years. I'll never forget him or his hugs pic.twitter.com/Ix3vz8SakR
— Adam (Edge) Copeland (@EdgeRatedR) November 13, 2013
— David Lagana (@Lagana) November 13, 2013