RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTOS: Rollins & Ambrose Debut New Ring Gear!
- PHOTOS: Seth Rollins Debuts New Ring Gear!
- EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: RAW Script For June 2, 2014!
- PHOTO: Luke Gallows' New Real-Life Wife!
- PHOTOS: Bray Wyatt's Real-Life Sister!
- PHOTO: "Selfie" Of Tessmacher Getting A Massage!
- PHOTO: Brooke Hogan Posts Some New Pics!
- PHOTOS: New Photos Of Candice Michelle!
- PHOTO: Stacy Keibler Shows Off Her Baby-Bump!
- PHOTO: Natalya & Her Real-Life Sister!
Partial Source: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter
According to sources, the original plan in WWE was for Daniel Bryan to face John Cena for the WWE Championship at both the upcoming Money In The Bank and SummerSlam pay-per-views. According to reports, however, it seems as though the tentative plan currently is for Bryan to win a briefcase at Money In The Bank and then announce that he is going to cash it in to challenge Cena at SummerSlam.
Speaking of Cena, there was talk of doing one final match with Ryback so Cena could get a clean pinfall victory over him, but those plans were nixed.
There is no word on if there will be two Money in the Bank matches this year. As noted earlier this week here on the website, Dolph Ziggler is not injured and the WWE.com article is pure storyline. He’s been cleared to return and this is part of the angle with Alberto Del Rio. There were plans to do a rematch between Del Rio and Ziggler, likely at SummerSlam. One idea discussed backstage at this week’s WWE TV tapings was for Ziggler to first win the MITB briefcase at the upcoming Money in the Bank PPV and then cash it in at SummersSam against Alberto Del Rio. Nothing is set in stone at this point.