RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTOS: HBK's New Look Revealed!
- PHOTO: The Rock Buys Tamina Snuka A Car!
- PHOTO: WWE's Newest Developmental Diva!
- PHOTO: Evan Bourne's Latest X-Ray Pics!
- PHOTO: Michael Cole In Makeup Room At RAW!
- PHOTO: John Cena Working Out At The Gym!
- PHOTO: Another WWE Star & Diva Dating!
- PHOTOS: The Original WWE Fandangirl!
- PHOTO: Brand New Candice Michelle Bikini Shot!
- PHOTO: Kelly Kelly & Her HOT Mom In Their Bikinis!
Paul Heyman has been asked about the new company using the ECW name. WWE accidentally allowed the “ECW” trademark to expire, which gave a promotion out of New York the chance to trademark the letters. When asked about it, Heyman tweeted the following:
Yes. Dumbshits who think they can recapture the magic. Some people never learn!
Letters don’t mean anything. WWE’s #ECW wasn’t ECW. Any1 can buy letters. Big deal. ECW was based on ORIGINAL IDEAS! It’s called “having an imagination.” Obviously, trying to be a duplicate ripoff of the past is not “new” or “original” nor “game changing.” #ECW was a product of its time. When I wrote @WWE #Smackdown in 2002/03, I didn’t try to duplicate ECW. You move on with the times, people. #ECW One Night Stand was supposed to be a ONE NIGHT STAND. Not a way to re-marry your ex. If someone wants to take a try at re-doing #ECW, knock yourself out. Go for it. Maybe ur investment is smarter doing something NEW!!!